The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Recommend a TV Show

gmen81

2 minutes ago, Qwags said:

Stranger Things.

The Joy of Painting with Bob Ross.

That was a nice show.

soccer made in Germany, with Tobby Charles.  I think the shows were back to back on PBS?  

LMAO to All in the Family.  I don't really know if it's even allowed on TV any more.  

If you're into crime shows on Netflix I'd recommend Making A Murderer, I just started it but it's already very intriguing. I also enjoy Castle, unfortunately it was cancelled this year. Lost is a good option if you want a TV show that you really have to pay close attention to and really get into it. House is a good one too. 

50 minutes ago, gmen81 said:

Did you ever see the UK version? If not, then don't it's not good. They just got 4 random people who didn't know each other and they had no chemistry. 

What makes the show so good is because they have all known each other since they were kids and can feed off each other. 

I heard it was bad and then I watched it and I would agree.

Yea, one of my favourite parts about the show is when an embarrassing story comes up about one of the guys and then they have to share it with strangers.

The League

Billions

Mr. Robot

have all been mentioned in this thread and are really solid.

Real Husbands of Hollywood has a hilarious first season.

Luther is a darker, grittier version of Sherlock - and it's starring Idris Elba as well.

The Expanse is a thrilling sci-fi series.

EDIT: Obviously, HIMYM.

Banshee -  Lucas Hood (Antony Starr), an ex-con and master thief assumes the identity of a murdered sheriff where he continues his criminal activities. His past seems to haunt him by those he betrayed years earlier. This ex-con imposes his own brand of justice where violence erupts at every turn in the not so quiet Amish town, Banshee, Pennsylvania.

2 hours ago, gmen81 said:

I enjoyed this show, but for some reason I stopped watching it and now I have no idea where I left off. I believe it was in season 4 somewhere. Does it still hold up the rest of the way?

End of season 4 was very very slow, season 5 probably the best season thus far, especially the last 6 episodes.

Archived