The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] ARIZONA COYOTES @ VANCOUVER CANUCKS | JAN.4 | 7:00PM | SNP | TSN 1040 |

J-23

1 hour ago, J-23 said:

1h1c63.jpg

Darth Vader  Aka. Shane Doan (Jan.4).jpg

The evil Darth Vader, AKA Shane  Doan, has ordered some of his men to hold Canuck fans hostage.....(Jan.4).jpg

The Canuck fans are frightened.

Yoda Aka Willlie 2 (Jan. 4).jpg

Yoda hears about the news, he orders the Canucks to prepare for battle. They are going to need to be "Real Good" for this battle.

Who will save the day?

Sedin Jedis (Jan.4).jpg

Will it be the Jedi Masters, Hank and Dank.......

Young Jedis 2 (Jan.4).jpg

Or the young Jedi, Stecher

Bo.jpg

Or the man who does it all for the Canucks, Bo Horvat!

How about Loui.....well maybe not he learned some news a few days ago......

200_s.gif

.I am your father (Jan.4).jpg

Yeah.....

Huhtton (Jan.4).jpg

It for sure wont be these guys...they too busy gossiping about Benning with R2-D2.

Anyhow find out who save the Canuck Fans on Jan.4 at 7:00 PM.

R.I.P. Carrie Fisher

Princess Leia 

Fin (Jan.4).jpg

May the force be with you! A very well done GDT, love it, you should sign up for more games ! In fact I'd like to give a big round of applause to all the creative minds who have been creating these GDTs. As for the Canucks, they will stretch this win streak to 5 with the Ox leading the way. GCG :towel:

another great gdt - well done

It will be interesting to see how Yoda juggles the lines tomorrow.  I think Bo and Sven play well with Burrows - however  Rodin needs  to be given some time somewhere other then on the 4th line. Just my thought - I'm not the line drawer

Go Canucks Go

What does Megna bring that Rodin doesn't?

Hockey Sense? Speed? Shot? 

The guy is a career AHLer.  Send the bruins lover out the door and give someone who actually has a potential NHL future a shot.  I would much rather be easing Rodin in against these easy teams then throwing a cold player into the line up against the teams we will be facing next month.  What more can you expect out of him, he's got a point in his second NHL game and set up a few other good chances.  Sucks watching talent sit in favour of scrubs.

4 minutes ago, ForsbergTheGreat said:

What does Megna bring that Rodin doesn't?

Hockey Sense? Speed? Shot? 

The guy is a career AHLer.  Send the bruins lover out the door and give someone who actually has a potential NHL future a shot.  I would much rather be easing Rodin in against these easy teams then throwing a cold player into the line up against the teams we will be facing next month.  What more can you expect out of him, he's got a point in his second NHL game and set up a few other good chances.  Sucks watching talent sit in favour of scrubs.

Agree. Rodin deserves a shot. Btw, he is (or was?) the fan of the Hawks not the Bruins. He called the Sedins, "Sedin sisters" after the Hawks lost to us in 2011. He apologized for it but still feels a bit weird having a die hard Hawks fan playing on a line with two legendary Canuck players.

4 hours ago, DownUndaCanuck said:

I'd rather take Megna off the top line and keep Rodin in against the Coyotes, throw some skill at their defence.

Lets make it 5 in a row, win and we're in the playoff picture again. Sets up a massive two game showdown with the Flames.

4-1 Canucks.

never gonna happen with willie "AHL plug lover" Desjardins at the helm. 4 games with the Sedins and top unit PP time and Megna has a grand total of 1 shot on goal. But according to some on here willie doesn't play favorites.

(Jan.4).jpg

Looks like a very young Hutton and Stech before they escaped the DeathStar to flee to College on Planet earth

great GDT, J-23.  The creativity and imagination of this crop of OPs amazes me

4 down of my 9-game winning streak - GCG

1 hour ago, Nucksfollower1983 said:

never gonna happen with willie "AHL plug lover" Desjardins at the helm. 4 games with the Sedins and top unit PP time and Megna has a grand total of 1 shot on goal. But according to some on here willie doesn't play favorites.

Megna has a similar game to Hansen (albeit not as skilled or danish) but he's a hard forechecker and a fast skater he just doesn't have much chemistry with them .. maybe it will come. 

Taking a buddy of mine to his first game ever tomorrow hopefully we tune these pukes up. Odds are in our favor for sure but the Coyotes are a NHL team aswell and I'm sure they'll bring their best effort ;)

Archived