The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Calgary Flames vs. Vancouver Canucks | Jan. 06, 2017 | 7:00 PM PT | SNP

-Vintage Canuck-

3 minutes ago, SamJamIam said:

We have 5 d men and a number of others beat up.  How about support the team?

I think they are doing fine to survive the game. But if flames have the puck in the o zone all period, they may blow the lead.

Just now, ilduce39 said:

I don't see how those clowns at Canucks Army can crap on Sutter and think anyone will take them seriously.  He's a gamer, has a clutch shot and is as important as anyone to the success of the team.  It's ridiculous. 

The guys at Canucks Army are idiots. Just wanna be bloggers living in their parents basement. Apparently anyone can call them an "insider" these days.

1 minute ago, Gooseberries said:

What is Calgarys fascination with Matt Stajan.  Guy wasn't good in 2009 he's not good now.  Let him go man.

His name rhymes with Bobcaygen and Gord Downie is dying of a terminal illness,  you monster! 

Just now, the_impersonator13 said:

The guys at Canucks Army are idiots. Just wanna be bloggers living in their parents basement. Apparently anyone can call them an "insider" these days.

Yeah.  I don't mind some of their stuff (like the prospect updates) but it seems like some of them are swinging for the fences trying to force some "revelation" about particular players / trades / draft picks being terrible.

Archived