The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Canucks claim Joseph Cramarossa off waivers

So.

In 48 hours Jimbo traded 2 of our oldest middle 6 vets for.

2 under 21 prospects with top 6 potential, a decent 4th line center with solid knuckles and a pick no lower than the end of the 4th round (Gaudreau territory)

Fml Jimbo is like Omg so bad he's terribad :lol:

4 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

So.

In 48 hours Jimbo traded 2 of our oldest middle 6 vets for.

2 under 21 prospects with top 6 potential, a decent 4th line center with solid knuckles and a pick no lower than the end of the 4th round (Gaudreau territory)

Fml Jimbo is like Omg so bad he's terribad :lol:

But look at the return Arizona got on Vrbata. Fire JB already amirite?

Just now, hammertime said:

But look at the return Arizona got on Vrbata. Fire JB already amirite?

That asset management is just LIT

2 solid trades.  1 solid waiver grab.  A draft pick no worse than top 5 this year  AND  Vrbata OBVIOUSLY didn't want to be traded so he wasn't 

4 hours ago, spook007 said:

Lets hope he has left some in the tank for next time we play Lames... Seeing him plummet Chiasson is worth a contract in itself.

I've got another Phlegm creep in mind for Cramarossa to pummel. His name rhymes with Hurl...

3 hours ago, spook007 said:

New world order... CDC is a world of positive posts... :)

Until the inevitable growing pains with such a young team occur and then everyone will be blasting Benning for getting rid of our mentors. You know it'll happen.

3 hours ago, kloubek said:

I can appreciate the desire to get some grit into the lineup but this guy has very little scoring ability.  I mean, he was free so nothing lost and zero downside, but seeing some of the other names that came up earlier on the waiver wire looked more tempting with far more potential upside, imo.

Still, our 4th line hasn't exactly done much contributing so this pickup certainly doesnt hurt.  In Benning I trust.

10 points in 46 games for a 4th liner is nothing to sneeze at.

9 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

That asset management is just LIT

2 solid trades.  1 solid waiver grab.  A draft pick no worse than top 5 this year  AND  Vrbata OBVIOUSLY didn't want to be traded so he wasn't 

Thing is I'm still pretty bummed. Burr and Hansen are my 2 favourite players. Our FWD group without those 2 is completely devoid of any kind of battle/tenacity. We for sure go full tank next season too. Which is the right move but as a fan its gonna be hard to watch.  

No doubt though JB's deadline moves were a big win. But were gonna win by loosing and loosing a lot.

5 hours ago, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

Chaison what an idiot takes off his lid by himself then gets clocked in the head with some piston like blows.

Nice 4th line player with Labate to provide some jam to back up the skill guys coming.

Labate-Cranberry roses-Old man Dorsett

Speedy physical 4th line full of guys who will throw the hands.

I like it.

1 hour ago, Chip Kelly said:

Chaison what an idiot takes off his lid by himself then gets clocked in the head with some piston like blows.

Nice 4th line player with Labate to provide some jam to back up the skill guys coming.

Labate-Cranberry roses-Old man Dorsett

Speedy physical 4th line full of guys who will throw the hands.

I like it.

I'd like someone a little better than Dorsett but yea, that could be the best 4th line we've had in years. 

4 hours ago, J.R. said:

Yeah, if he snags Reese too.... More writing on the wall that one of Baer/Granlund is not long for the Canucks IMO. Getting a bit crowded with top 6 wingers ::D

Tanev + Baer for Domi please ::D

Domi, Horvat, Boeser, Dahlen, Goldobin, Reese, Granlund, Boucher, Virtanen, Gaudette, Lockwood etc.... So much for our 'poor forward prospect depth' :towel:

Nice one... 

1 hour ago, Pears said:

I'd like someone a little better than Dorsett but yea, that could be the best 4th line we've had in years. 

just as long as they play reliable defensive hockey. We know they will bring the physicality. 

Archived