The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Canucks claim Joseph Cramarossa off waivers

13 hours ago, the_impersonator13 said:

I was sitting behind the net and initially thought the same but after watching the replay Edler pushed Shahen into Miller.

He always does that. Someone has to tell Wdler to stop pushing, tripping, hooking, tacklingnplayers into his own goaltender.

Years of it.

Hes a willing combatant and has the heart. However, he has no business taking on established fighters. Same thing happened when he fought McLeod. All his other opponents weren't of the enforcer mold. 

2 hours ago, RRypien37 said:

Hes a willing combatant and has the heart. However, he has no business taking on established fighters. Same thing happened when he fought McLeod. All his other opponents weren't of the enforcer mold. 

Fiesty Italian. He said in the post game he is a guy who rarely turns down a chance to chuck knuckles.

Dorsett is similar to that like Prust. Undersized guys willing to fight above their weight class even if they get pummeled.

Reminds me a little of Volpatti.

Maybe get him a boxing coach?

Haley fed him with some good lefts.

Seems more like a grinder who can fight if necessary not a true tough guy like Haley is or McLeod etc.

10 hours ago, cripplereh said:

think him, megna, Skillie chaput and biega one might be back I hope none but thats me

Biega is signed for next season already, he is a good #8.  Cramarosa will definitely be qualified and would be a great 13th forward. I'd like chaput to be a 15th forward in Utica. Megna and skille will hopefully be replaced with youth.

8 minutes ago, coryberg said:

Biega is signed for next season already, he is a good #8.  Cramarosa will definitely be qualified and would be a great 13th forward. I'd like chaput to be a 15th forward in Utica. Megna and skille will hopefully be replaced with youth.

At what age does a forward go from being a young prospect with upside to a journeyman, fringe NHLer?  Is the age getting younger as so many under 21 guys are coming in and making huge impact?

Archived