The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] New York Islanders at Vancouver Canucks | March 9th, 2017 | 7PM | Sportsnet Pacific | The Gilligan's Islanders Edition

Cramarossa

34 minutes ago, nucksnavsfan said:

Kesler was great on both special teams, it didn't hurt his play , it probably improved it

1. He really had only 2 good seasons and 1 good playoff run.  Perhaps the double duty hurt him.  The Sedins never did pk, this helped them.  As soon as the pk was done, they would go out and possess the puck, continuing the momentum change.

2.  Horvat is ahead of Kesler at the same point in their careers.  Earlier, someone on the forum mentioned that Scheiffele is a good indicator of what is going on with Horvat.  No Laine for Horvat this year either, although Baer and now Boucher don't look too bad with him.  Horvat is potentially a top 30 points guy: these guys are rare.  And he has done this with -- let's be honest -- not the best wingers.

My argument is that WD never understood Horvat: wanted him as 3rd center (more defensive than Sutter!!!) -- and what went with that is pk duty.  Horvat continues to get less ice time than he should -- and a fair amount of that time is wasted killing penalties.

Goddam it!!!

WTF!?!

Sendins busting a$$ to get the tanks rolling and Malnourished boy decides to cost us a draft pick

This team just refuses to succeed at ANYTHING, just remember you can enjoy this now but down the line you will PAY for this irrelevant point

1 minute ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

I once was lost

In Asia, found

Nuck-blind

My love, you seeee

(gospel-Thursdays)

Preach!

Just now, Nuxfanabroad said:

Oh, can I get a Hallejuhah, Brother?!

Hallejuhah!!!!!!!!! 

Archived