The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] New York Islanders at Vancouver Canucks | March 9th, 2017 | 7PM | Sportsnet Pacific | The Gilligan's Islanders Edition

Cramarossa

Just now, nucksnavsfan said:

Yep, I have total respect for those guys, do anything for their teammates, excellent examples for the young guys

everyone complaining about their ice time / decline/ lack of production need to realize these guys would be fine with reduced minutes and a lesser role to accommodate the youth , they aren't the ones deciding where and how much they play ! 

Willie is slow to change... whether he's here or not next year I think the off-season will see a changing of the guard to a Bo-Baer era.

I can see Sedins-Granlund putting up decent numbers in support with less ice time.

1 minute ago, nucksnavsfan said:

Yep, I have total respect for those guys, do anything for their teammates, excellent examples for the young guys

everyone complaining about their ice time / decline/ lack of production need to realize these guys would be fine with reduced minutes and a lesser role to accommodate the youth , they aren't the ones deciding where and how much they play ! 

They even said it earlier this season. 

1 minute ago, ilduce39 said:

Willie is slow to change... whether he's here or not next year I think the off-season will see a changing of the guard to a Bo-Baer era.

I can see Sedins-Granlund putting up decent numbers in support with less ice time.

Agree I think we see The Sedins as a second line with less minutes next season .... just like it should have been this year

2 minutes ago, bohoforpresident said:

Zero talent. He's faster than every other Canuck. To think he couldn't legitimately earn a spot next year in the bottom 6 I have trouble understanding.

That's laughable 

face it, 27 year old minor leaguer ...at best. Zero offensive talent. 

Will be a Linden Vey memory next year 

btw. If you think we should built a team of speed skaters, lets go get some short trackers 

2 minutes ago, Canuck Surfer said:

Trading places.

1st Stecher.

Now Tryamkin taking turns pushing 6'3'' Andres Lee out of the crease... :towel:

Kudos to Stecher for being willing to drop the gloves with Lee... Stupid but impressive.

Just now, canuck2288 said:

That's laughable 

btw. If you think we should built a team of speed skaters, lets go get some short trackers 

Chareles Hamelin?

1 minute ago, canuck2288 said:

That's laughable 

1 year 1 mil deal to Toronto. Then flipped at the deadline for a 2nd, a 4th, and a good prospect.

Archived