The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cup predictions

Cup Preditions !  

80 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Minnesota (minus a handful of blips, including today) has been virtually unstoppable. They have all four lines producing consistently, and D-pairs as well. Dubnyk has been playing unreal, he's really turned his career around (same could be said about Staal). Plus I like them :)

I do hope SJ wins though, both for the pick and so I can buy tickets (super duper nosebleeds) to see playoff hockey in person.

9 minutes ago, nux4lyfe said:

Ottawa/SJ, SJ wins cup, We get 1st rounder..sealed and delivered. Sorry Burrows.

29 minutes ago, ThrustyPrusty89 said:

I do hope SJ wins though, both for the pick and so I can buy tickets (super duper nosebleeds) to see playoff hockey in person.

Basically these. I want another 1st round pick for the Hansen trade so SJ grows up and finally stops $&!#ting the post season bed.

1 minute ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Who do I want to see win? Sharks.

Who do I think should win? Capitals.

Who do I think will win? Penguins.

Beat me by 1 minute, identical choices :P. Apparently you don't just scoop all the trade stories.

Because I want the Nucks fortune to finally turn our way, I am cheering whole heartily for the Sharks.

Both Nucks organization and fans deserve a better outcome.  Also Honey Badger deserves a run at the cup, jus wish it was for us.  maybe in a couple years.

Go Sharks Go??? lol

Archived