The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT], Volume 48, Issue 70 - Canucks Vs. Stars, SNP

KyoNami

Just now, PhillipBlunt said:

Hamhuis. Man, I feel for that guy. 

I still like Hamhuis, he had some great years here in Vancouver and he was a great part of our defensive crew! And I love them hip-checks he threw!

1 minute ago, Jam126 said:

They're not good enough yet, they have been on horrible slumps and if Cam Talbot isn't playing like an elite goalie, they are in a bit of a pickle.

if he can get on a hot streak you never know. I can see them beating the flames and ducks especially if beriner is in net, san jose might be a long shot, but if they do get past the sharks then watch out. Worst case is an oilers leafs final

4 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

So what you're saying is that he stands there looking like himself?

Lol pretty much and there I'll add Edler always looks like he's just woke up and is in slow motion.

Man I really hope this is it for him the guy makes me so mad watching him kill the team for years I feel like putting my fist through the wall watching him ha.

7 minutes ago, Davathor said:

I'm impressed with what they've done... but the playoffs are another beast. McDavid won't have room and will be hit harder than he has in his whole career. First round exit.

especially with their no name brand defence.

hard to say if they play flames.

Just now, Squamfan said:

if he can get on a hot streak you never know. I can see them beating the flames and ducks especially if beriner is in net, san jose might be a long shot, but if they do get past the sharks then watch out. Worst case is an oilers leafs final

Thing is, Talbot has been one of their most valuable players. He's up there with McDavid. Without him, I don't think they are where they are. I can see them beating the Flames, the Ducks are tough, so I'm not really sure, San Jose is very difficult and the odds would be stacked up against them.

2 minutes ago, Squamfan said:

Nah, worst is a Flames Leafs final.

Gawd I hate them both!

Just now, Jam126 said:

Thing is, Talbot has been one of their most valuable players. He's up there with McDavid. Without him, I don't think they are where they are. I can see them beating the Flames, the Ducks are tough, so I'm not really sure, San Jose is very difficult and the odds would be stacked up against them.

ya true about the ducks demands on who is in net

Archived