The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Chicago Blackhawks | Mar 21 | 5:30 PM | SN |

AlwaysACanuckFan

3 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

What are we supposed to cheer for? For pride?

That was taken away a long time ago.

I want a good draft pick so that next time we meet these guys we're that much close to being a contender.

Cheer for chemistry that can develop.  Confidence.  Scoring, even if on limited shots  That they aren't rolling over and dying.  Rather than just HOPE to get a potential player, how about that these ones surprise us and pan out better than expected?  I get it...I have a mixed reaction in this, but there are definite "pros" to beating a team like the Hawks.   It shows them they can, and that stuff can spread.

1 minute ago, debluvscanucks said:

Cheer for chemistry that can develop.  Confidence.  Scoring, even if on limited shots.  I get it...I have a mixed reaction but there are definite "pros" to beating a team like the Hawks.   It shows them they can, and that stuff can spread.

Good for the kids playing in games like this 

1 minute ago, debluvscanucks said:

Cheer for chemistry that can develop.  Confidence.  Scoring, even if on limited shots.  I get it...I have a mixed reaction but there are definite "pros" to beating a team like the Hawks.   It shows them they can, and that stuff can spread.

Chemistry between Sutter and Skille?

Sorry but there's nothing exciting about this team right now. Two players that I was excited to see develop (Granlund/Goldobin) are both out now.

This season can't end soon enough for me.

Archived