The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Anaheim Ducks Mar 28,2017 07:00PM

3KBieksa

4 minutes ago, Tortorella's Rant said:

I'd advise going against Semin and his bongo drums. Dude'll &^@# you up. 

I make that joke (as do you) but in truth I would be overjoyed as a teammate to see that from a guy who you wouldn't *ever* expect to throw down. Sure it was comical as hell but he was fired up and fighting someone who really should have had his number. He stood up for himself and fared pretty well against Marc Staal who is a pretty tough dude.

Bongo slap fight really was hilarious though.

Well I'm glad I didn't watch this game live this is the worst they've played in the entire season. That being said they haven't really had any "off" games where the entire team just crapped the bed so I'll just chalk this up to the we were due hockey gods. Also I really don't know why Willie won't give Miller a rest. He looks exhausted and this game has zero meaning. Bachmann should be in the net right now.

Can't believe people are questioning if Boeser is NHL ready. Haven't watched the whole game, but what I've watched  he easily looks like one of our best forwards. Rarely gives the puck away and is pretty good defensively for a rookie playing his 3rd game.... Very high iq. He's too good for the AHL. Baertschi dominated the AHL and Boeser looks way better than Sven did his first few games.

1 minute ago, terrible.dee said:

Agreed,

These guys deserve better, and besides they will be back to thier old selves next year.....just watch

Can't tell if that's a clever pun or not, but they certainly aren't getting any younger. I think they'll stay at 0.5 PPG from here out, and I'm ok with that.

1 minute ago, Davathor said:

Kesler showed more heart on the cup run than Edlers shown in his whole career. People talk about "Canuck Culture" then I see garbage like this posted

Don't worry I'm not an edler fan either.

kesler had one series against the preds.  And CDC glorifies him.

hes a cheap pos as in display already tonight.

Archived