The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Rumour)...Galchenyuk on the trade block?

7 hours ago, Hairy Kneel said:

je suis vraiment désolé non'

Didn't matter what team a Canadian cheers on. That dude's got heart, passion and that extra gear.

Yet another misused English-speaking Canadian in La Belle Province.

FANRAG SPORTS NETWORK: Chris Nicholscites Darren Dreger’s appearance on Montreal’s TSN 690 discussing Alex Galchenyuk’s status with the Montreal Canadiens. Dreger notes the recent trade rumors about Galchenyuk stems from his “curious development” with the Canadiens, prompting the belief he could benefit from a change. Dreger said he hasn’t heard anything yet to indicate Galchenyuk’s in the trade market.

2 minutes ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

Sutter, Hutton, Brisebois, our 33rd OA.

For: Galchenyuk, Shaw, Juulsen

sutter = Shaw

Hutton>Juulsen

That leaves Brisebois and 33rd for Galchenyuk. No even close.  If Bergevin has shown anything the last yeart is that he prefers 1-1 trades. If Galchenyuk goes something really good is coming back.  I think he'll go with a + for a good 1C or 2C (so NOT Sutter)

1 minute ago, qwijibo said:

sutter = Shaw

Hutton>Juulsen

That leaves Brisebois and 33rd for Galchenyuk. No even close.  If Bergevin has shown anything the last yeart is that he prefers 1-1 trades. If Galchenyuk goes something really good is coming back.  I think he'll go with a + for a good 1C or 2C (so NOT Sutter)

Wait. You wouldn't trade a 2nd round pick and Brisebois for galchenyuk?! 

2 minutes ago, qwijibo said:

sutter = Shaw

Hutton>Juulsen

Ha Q! I knew you'd set me on the straight & narrow :^)

You're fully aware I drive a hard fantasy-bargain, where Van's assets are ludicrously dreamy.

Archived