The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Elias Pettersson | #40 | C

-Vintage Canuck-

1 hour ago, johngould21 said:

I just listened to the interview. The last question was one of the reasons why the media in this City needs a shakeup. "doesn't this make you want to go home"? Elias response was priceless, he turned away. Who was the dumbas* that asked that one? I don't recognize the voice.

Who was that dumbas$ anyways? That scale of stupidity has not been seen in a while. That guy sounded like a redneck, probably some b*tch from Calgary.

47 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

I actually wish Pettersson called him out on that one, but that's probably the polite Swede in him. He actually went easy on that guy considering the question.

Could you imagine that guy asking a guy like Bieksa or lets say Tortorella that question? He would have been roasted mercilessly. :lol:

I would have shot back with "Do you think that maybe you're just not cut out to be a reporter and it's time to go home?"

I would have said, "what the f*ck do you think? go f*ck yourself."

• Haha 2

Love Petterssons off ice IQ.

Just slipped through a bunch of dumb questions without losing his composure. Very poised with the mic, you can even see him execute the classic Bertuzzi "it is what it is" flawlessly unlike previous prospects (McCann)

Seriously though... those reporters man... 

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Latest footage from beat writers from the Province and Sun:

giphy.gif

Hey don't insult that chimp, he could probably be running the Province and Sun.

Now if you had shown footage of chimps running around throwing feces at each other, that may have been more accurate.

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Sean Monahan said:

The people in charge over there got way too into the whole infinite monkey theorem. 

That's how they get their articles to print.  Nowadays they probably have it automated with random character generators, then bring in the likes of Botch to fill in the gaps with smarm and snark, to "spice it up" for final copy.

55 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Hey don't insult that chimp, he could probably be running the Province and Sun.

Now if you had shown footage of chimps running around throwing feces at each other, that may have been more accurate.

The chimps throwing feceswould still beat the beat writers in overall iq.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, guntrix said:

Lol, reporters pose inflammatory questions in order to get attention and get on the radar. And what do the sheep on cdc do? Give him attention. 

It's clearly a very effective strategy. 

Unless Kuzma gets paid in people calling him an idiot....

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Ah guntrix. People are allowed to have their opinions and have fun with them. Just because someone as slap happy as you doesn't understand that, doesn't make it any less relevant or enjoyable.

Aren't you missing spreadsheets or something?

And why would posters on the CDC finding a moronic reporter's questions annoying indicate that they're sheep? I get that it's the easy troll move, but even for you, it smacks of laziness. 

Lol. It's journalism 101. What posters like the one above you don't understand is that it's all about exposure and popularity. There's reporters who make an insanely good living from getting insulted on a daily basis. 

Can't you find at least some hilarity in the profound irony of CDC helping reporters they loath make a living?