The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Elias Pettersson | #40 | C

-Vintage Canuck-

From what ive heard during the press conference when they released the troop they had their first 2 Lines from KHL and the "Skellefteå line" with their chemistry. I dont think they Will bring Pettersson as a 3rd-4th line player even though i think his value in PP would be unquestionable

1 minute ago, SID.IS.SID.ME.IS.ME said:

Elias continues his stint at centre.

Currently playing, Växjö vs Luleå.

Streams are slow today but last I checked, Pettersson had 2 SOG, one shot wide, and was 67% on faceoffs after about 15 minutes of the first period.

Bokk is scouted to be a late first - 2nd rounder in the upcoming draft. Be fun to keep an eye on that chemistry! He hasn't generated much offense so far but opportunities are just starting up. 

2 hours ago, Isam said:

Please make bokk fall to the canucks second round pick.

Would be amazing if he did. We might need to acquire another 1rst round pick. Being on Petterssons team he’s definitely getting a lot of exposure to our scouts so he’d have to be on our list. That’s what I’m hoping anyway.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Id love to see us aquire a Pick from vanek that lands us a pick where we draft bokk and our future top 6 is a line of dahlen-petterson-Bokk 

could see that turning out sexy when we got 

Boeser-Horvat-Baer on our 1B line 

gawddd I love our prospect pool and to think it’s gunna look even that more sexy come June 

3 hours ago, Isam said:

Please make bokk fall to the canucks second round pick.

Dahlen can make moves like that and him and Pettersson have that kind of chemistry.

Need to draft Dmen in the 2nd next draft or it's going to continue to bite us.

• Upvote 3

30 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Dahlen can make moves like that and him and Pettersson have that kind of chemistry.

Need to draft Dmen in the 2nd next draft or it's going to continue to bite us.

Or take boqvist in the first if he is bpa 

• Like 1