The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Flems, Nov 7th, 6 pm, SNP

Beary Sweet

7 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

how about this - here's the most popular girl on Calgary Tinder:

That might offend  some posters.  To be fair, you should take a similar picture of all species and post it here. It is discriminatory to target only cows.

4 minutes ago, JamesBlondage said:

I hope the team shows up tonight. Quit watching after two periods last night they looked sloppy and disinterested...

You missed the best period lol... but yea I agree... I hope they show up for all 3 periods.

38 minutes ago, The Big Luongo said:

Look hey I'm as happy as anyone that Dorsett was a scoring leader for the team the goals were pivotal in some wins but common sense and history would say Dorsett has been more than rewarded for his hard work and his rock solid linemates lol.

The guy does all he could do and I credit him for that and he get's far too much $ to do that which is obviously not his fault but the Canucks moving forward need to move youth and key young players into the lineup and Guance has a far brighter future than Dorsett and I just feel like the Canucks could really use a boost tonight.

i'ld rather see gaunce go in for gagner. dorsett's value isn't the points he gets but his work ethic that becomes contageous throughout the line up. 

16 minutes ago, smithers joe said:

i'ld rather see gaunce go in for gagner. dorsett's value isn't the points he gets but his work ethic that becomes contageous throughout the line up. 

Absolutely correct!

Also a bit of a barometer. Not sure we can count on winning as many games as we have, on the back of Dorsett being a top goal scorer. Where Gaunce fits as a result is a bit of a puzzle.

My take is it will free Granlund up to play with the Twins. As Gaunce can play with Sutter & Dorsett on our muck N stuff line, take D draws.

Which may unfortunately see Jake in Utica unless there is an injury.  Jake needed to play that energy game. Has done some, but more development time will be ok.

13 minutes ago, chon derry said:

do u like mine ,mine are nice too....:bigblush:

600x600.jpg

Haaaaaaaaa!  :lol:

I don't have enough laughs!

Archived