The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(GDT) Nucks @ kings

combover

6 minutes ago, RWMc1 said:

It used to be as the Sedins go, so go the Canucks. This season, the Horvat line and the Sutter line are getting the minutes. It's a good sign for the future but in the now there will be inconsistency. Hopefully the Horvat line can get a few as the Sutter line aren't going to score like they have early in the season. Secondary scoring has been an issue for a while. Henrik needs to wake up!

Canucks win 3-2. or lose 10-2 with 7 empty netters.

Go Canucks Go!!!!!!!!!!

Henrik is awake. He just needs to retire at the end of the season.

14 minutes ago, Bo fan said:

Thanx for starting the GDT

I didn't get to watch the Sharks game but did read through the Post Game comments - yikes - we were such a happy group 2 weeks ago.  So if these losses can bring the fan base down so quickly I wonder how it must  affect the players

Too many veterans in the line up makes it feel like a repeat of last year - hoping Jim makes some moves -  although I am not sure what he can do.

Go Canucks Go

I don't think it's the losses that are bringing the fan base down, as much as it is the effort level, and the supplanting of younger players for older, less effective players.

When the Canucks lost games two weeks ago, they were in them essentially until the end. The games were exciting and a real glimpse of the future. The effort was there. The last two games have shown a considerable drop in effort and chemistry. Not sure what to correlate that to, outside of the return of Edler and Eriksson.

The team has had a day off, and a practice. Personally, I'd like to see the same effort level that the team had against the Penguins and Capitals. If the Canucks can put that out there, and stay in the game, it'll be worth watching.

45 minutes ago, mll said:

From practice yesterday:

Baer Horvat Boeser

Sedin Sedin Eriksson

Gaunce Sutter Dorsett

Vanek Granlund Gagner

Edler Pouliot

Hutton Gudbranson

DelZotto Biega

Three powerplay units:

Sedin Sedin Eriksson Hutton DelZotto

Baer Horvat Boeser Edler Pouliot

Vanek Granlund Gagner Hutton DelZotto

Sedin Sedin Eriksson?

Insanity is to do the same thing over and over expecting a different result.

Somebody please whisper Green in the ear that Granlund did well with the Twins.

2 minutes ago, spook007 said:

Sedin Sedin Eriksson?

Insanity is to do the same thing over and over expecting a different result.

Somebody please whisper Green in the ear that Granlund did well with the Twins.

Not sure why Green would choose to put those three together seeing as how their game doesn't translate very well in the NHL. It seems to fly in the face of everything he's done up to this point.

That line will get it's pocket picked tonight for sure.

Archived