The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Sharks @ Canucks - Fri, Dec 15 @ 7PM - SNP

Baer.

2 minutes ago, Crabcakes said:

Biega is like a breath of fresh air sometimes

I think he deserves a decent contract and a chance to play a few years here.  He's better than Edler, and has the ability to get better.   One of the few Canuck D who will take chances in Offensive zone through puck pulrsuit.  

1 minute ago, gameburn said:

I think he deserves a decent contract and a chance to play a few years here.  He's better than Edler, and has the ability to get better.   One of the few Canuck D who will take chances in Offensive zone through puck pulrsuit.  

If he plays too much he gets exposed badly.  But in limited minutes, I'm loving his physical play and his offensive forays.  

3 minutes ago, gameburn said:

If he could shoot he would be an every day player no doubt. Good skater and not afraid to stick his nose in there. Some folks fromUtica are up visiting him and his wife Diane this weekend. Glad he is having a good game so far. 

4 minutes ago, hobart16 said:

Comets looked good tonight with a bunch of echl guys. Demko a stud. And this Woods kid could be something. Big and mean. 

Nice. Demko is crazy good. I haven't watched any AHL this season, but last season I was able to catch alot and he was playing 3 games in 3 nights and looking like a freak with his anticipation and athletic moves.

Archived