The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Proposal: Ott-Van

To Van: Mark Stone

To Ottawa: Jake Virtanen 2018 4th round pick

Stone is a solid player who does everything right. He is a really good team guy and will battle deep into playoffs. Even if we have him on the third line moving forward I think he fills a crucial role for our team that is really hard to find. 

Ottawa are sellers and are looking to reshape their team with a new identity. Virtanen replaces Stone and brings a lot of upside. The pick seals the deal .

13 minutes ago, kenhodgejr said:

Stone is a solid player who does everything right. He is a really good team guy and will battle deep into playoffs. Even if we have him on the third line moving forward I think he fills a crucial role for our team that is really hard to find. 

Ottawa are sellers and are looking to reshape their team with a new identity. Virtanen replaces Stone and brings a lot of upside. The pick seals the deal .

Ottawa says no, no way, not a chance in hell. 

27 minutes ago, kenhodgejr said:

When did Virtanen become a 60 point player? Because THAT’s what replaces Stone.  

24 minutes ago, coastal.view said:

so jake is worth what? around a high 3rd round pick given where both teams sit in standings

so jake and we'll kick in a 4th rounder

for stone

ok then

i mean the burrows trade does not mean

ottawa will just roll over when the canucks come calling

Probably means that Ottawa will be weary of being burned by us twice.

Although Calgary was done twice by Benning so you never know. This trade is laughable bad though.

17 hours ago, kenhodgejr said:

I think you have confused stone with hoffman. But even then we would have to add 

17 hours ago, coastal.view said:

so jake is worth what? around a high 3rd round pick given where both teams sit in standings

so jake and we'll kick in a 4th rounder

A fourth rounder we don't even have at that .

This proposal should be closed. It's like saying Canucks trade the penguins 4th round pick and Virtanen for Stone :huh:

Archived