The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Debunked] Juolevi suffered from video game addiction during D+1 season with London

thejazz97

i'm starting to think that it won't be the supposed video game addiction that stops him from playing and rather it will be the media, pretty sure you're not supposed to release the name, it's a low thing to do, even if it is true it damages a prospect when everyone talks about this

17 minutes ago, gerry35 said:

The Vancouver inferiority complex in full display again. It's fertile ground so the "media" keeps pushing negative stories over and over again........

I think you mean the Toronto one. All of this is coming out of there. I don't buy it for a second, Juolevi has made solid progress in the last two years, that seems to be missed by these "reporters". Pretty crappy thing to do to smear a prospect like this, but I guess buddy's twitter account gets more clicks. 

FbwRlRLB_bigger.jpgJeff MarekVerified account @JeffMarek
FollowFollow @JeffMarek
More

Jeff Marek Retweeted Dhiren Mahiban

Dhiren - I said I would not reveal the identity of the player or go market-to-market denying it was each team's prospect but you've boxed me into a corner. This is not accurate. Your sources are wrong. It is not Olli Juolevi.

Jeff Marek added,

Dhiren MahibanVerified account @dcmahiban
Heard from multiple sources that the #NHL prospect who had issues with video games referenced last week on the 31 Thoughts pod is #Canucks pick Olli Juolevi.
Show this thread
10:32 AM - 24 May 2018

•  

Just now, zombieksa said:
FbwRlRLB_bigger.jpgJeff MarekVerified account @JeffMarek
FollowFollow @JeffMarek
More

Jeff Marek Retweeted Dhiren Mahiban

Dhiren - I said I would not reveal the identity of the player or go market-to-market denying it was each team's prospect but you've boxed me into a corner. This is not accurate. Your sources are wrong. It is not Olli Juolevi.

Jeff Marek added,

Dhiren MahibanVerified account @dcmahiban
Heard from multiple sources that the #NHL prospect who had issues with video games referenced last week on the 31 Thoughts pod is #Canucks pick Olli Juolevi.
Show this thread
10:32 AM - 24 May 2018

•  

Hahaha that dude just got smacked down, who was that clown anyway? Never heard of him 

Archived