The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Report: Sam Gagner Didn't see his cut coming

brownky

21 minutes ago, CanucksJay said:

What  I find hilarious in ALL of this is that he PASSED waivers.

What is there to cry about? Gagner should be embarrassed that NOBODY in the league wanted him, even when teams didn't have to give up any assets.

To be fair, it can be a harder decision for teams given his cap hit. Had he had a basic cap hit below 1mil, he might have been picked up, but that's also something we'll never know and pure speculation really.

On 10/20/2018 at 4:36 PM, The Lock said:

To be fair, it can be a harder decision for teams given his cap hit. Had he had a basic cap hit below 1mil, he might have been picked up, but that's also something we'll never know and pure speculation really.

TRUE... People don't get that tho...they always think the most negative about a situation. To bad too...he is still tied for 1st in points with the Marlies right now. <_< 4g 4a

On 2018/10/13 at 10:50 AM, The Big Luongo said:

I'm really hating the media more and more by the day seeing the way they bring as much negativity and drama as possible painting everything as bad as they can its sickening really.

We come up with a huge win and what do they do on 650 sportsnet they bring on the disappointment Gagner to stir the pot again to bring more drama and heat towards Jim Benning.

Then earlier before the new season were all looking forward to Media is trying as hard as they can to attack the organization morally for Lindens departure.

I don't get the media here you don't see it this bad anywhere but here it's like they're as doom and gloom as possible and they're fans of the teams that hate Vancouver the most the way they behave and this is their platform.

No wonder Burke Gillis had a huge problem with these clueless clowns and things have only got much worse.

If I'm ownership or upper part of this organization I'd be pissed right off at this needless bull$&!#.

Long rant but something that's been pissing me off for a while and never seen mention of this.

Anyway about Gagner the guy just didn't step up and wasn't affective enough doing enough to justify have his small soft ass in the lineup simple as that and hearing his interview he took no ownership never heard him say once that he wasn't good enough but that's no surprise because that soft weak attitude is why he wasn't good enough in the first place and that's why he was just that on the ice when given all the opportunities.

He should be ecstatic he's making enough money to last a lifetime far as I'm concerned and should have shut his mouth.

Well stated!

14 minutes ago, WonderTwinPowers said:

This one time in gym class I didn't see a dodgeball coming. Turns out I should have been paying more attention to my surroundings

thats nothing, in band camp you really have to keep your eye out for where people leave their flutes. 

2 hours ago, DarthMelvin said:

TRUE... People don't get that tho...they always think the most negative about a situation. To bad too...he is still tied for 1st in points with the Marlies right now. <_< 4g 4a

Pretty much. Human being are generally a negative species which is unfortunate.

Archived