The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Playoffs, could it happen?

VanGnome

On 3/2/2019 at 9:01 PM, Puckster said:

Clearly, We will not make the playoffs.

- our "D" is decimated

- our PP could suck start a harley

- our injuries makes one question our strength conditioning staff or our drafting midget propensity

- our one line that can score, if not played physically

- Bo has not had wingers long enough for some chemistry to build.

we are  Limping/Wimping our way to the finish line once again

but wait , soon as we are mathmatically eliminated, hughes will come and we go on a streak and finish 15th

again too little too late

40++ years and hoping.....waiting.....

You must be an old time fan, those of us who've been around long enough understand that canuck luck lol

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/2/2019 at 6:01 PM, Puckster said:

- our injuries makes one question our strength conditioning staff or our drafting midget propensity

Tanev, Edler and Sutter are our most injured players and none of these guys are small.

That dream is dead for me, but I want the guys to keep pressing/believing.  Wins may not help our overall draft situation but that's only part of it.  The confidence of this group as they finish needs to be strong and building blocks for the future.  I want them to feel hungry to try again, not depleted and like they've "failed".

5 hours ago, WalkWithElias40 said:

we are back in the race just 6 points out and 9 games to go, 7 straight home games..

PLAYOFFS COULD IT HAPPEN ? :bigblush:

You know what I want to see more than almost anything?

I hope we end up tied with Dallas for 8th, and we end up missing out because Khudobin "didn't MEAN to throw his stick"

'94, '11, Riot 3.0?

things could go very well for the canucks this week,

3 wins against the sens, cgy & cbj, followed by 3 straight losses by the yotes and by the wild, and this team could be going to sleep sunday tied with ARI with the same GP. incredible how bad the west is this year.

Archived