The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

All eyes on Nanaimo UPDATE Sheila Malcolmson wins

Violator

lol the last 16 years nanaimo was totally ignored by the liberals, it became a place of junkies transients and the homeless.  Now the NDP has poured money in to Nanaimo the last 17 months and is building shelters and housing but the guy whose entire business is built on speculative housing and development is promising to change that with the BC liberals...

Honestly, the enjoyment people get out of never leaving an abusive relationship (boomer generation) is rather sad.

After they brought in those machines(from that corrupt company) to count the referendum vote on proportional representation I for one am totally done with politics.

THE CORRUPTION MAKES ME PUKE.

Scientists say we have 11 years to "survive" on this planet and not a media outlet or politician is stepping up to say we have to do major things to help our children and grandchildren have a future .all for money.

being done with politics is pretty lame. The more people that are involved the better it is for all. If people stay home, then the tiny minority of whoever is left makes the decisions. And however much you dont like politics, its worse for most when that happens.

1 hour ago, Warhippy said:

lol the last 16 years nanaimo was totally ignored by the liberals, it became a place of junkies transients and the homeless.  Now the NDP has poured money in to Nanaimo the last 17 months and is building shelters and housing but the guy whose entire business is built on speculative housing and development is promising to change that with the BC liberals...

Honestly, the enjoyment people get out of never leaving an abusive relationship (boomer generation) is rather sad.

Tony Harris doesn’t even live in the riding.  Technically, he lives in North Nanaimo (Parksville- Qualicum)

22 minutes ago, Westcoasting said:

What's the general vibe you get from locals? What is the attraction to Harris when i assumed it was an NDP stronghold?

Don’t really know.  His Dad was far more popular.  I wonder if people are pissed at Sheila triggering a federal by-election as well?

1 hour ago, sonoman said:

Tony Harris doesn’t even live in the riding.  Technically, he lives in North Nanaimo (Parksville- Qualicum)

I heard Parksville Qualicum is like the Whiterock of Surrey.  Should we blame this guy for living where he does?  Seems like he’s smart, no?  

35 minutes ago, Coconuts said:

I voted because of you monkeys

We'll see what happens

Here's what happens.  You get someone EITHER WAY, that tells you that they can spend your money better, and more ethically than you can, while getting a ridiculous pension and wage for spending your money.

Government is a con job.  99% of it.  And the sooner everyone comes to this realization, the better off we all will be.

Archived