The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks reveal new jerseys for 50th season

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

They're okay. Main jerseys are the main jerseys and work for me. The black skate jersey is okay as well and good as a heritage jersey (and I'm honestly glad it's not the main). The stick in the rink heritage, while it's not the greatest, it's not horribly bad either. It's hard to come up with a good jersey when none of our logos are actually good imo. lol

Edited by The Lock

55 minutes ago, Smashian Kassian said:

Image result for canucks inaugural jersey charlie hodge

Should've made the heritage one look like this. Or better yet just use this jersey like they did with the white one in 10/11.

Adding white stripes & those V's would've made the Heritage one look good, even with the modern stick in rink. 

Heck, that one looks better than the new stick n rink.  If the whites are whitened up. That white stripe in the middle of the green makes all the difference.

Put a Johnny Canuck shoulder patch on it instead of what's there.  I'd like to see what that neon Seattle Seahawk style green would look with the dark blue too.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, kilgore said:

cut.jpg

jerseylaunch_newspaperimages.1.jpg?quali

Man, us Canucks fans are a motley and serious looking crew, aren't we?  I didn't realize that's what I look like when seated in Rogers Arena (or in front of my TV).  The little girl on the bottom photo with her elbow on her father (?) scares the bejeezus out of me.  Yikes.

Who here would like to see a third or fourth or fifth jersey with the home jersey base color being an evergreen green? 

I'm in the minority, but I like the Heritage jersey...IMO, the heritage jersey is supposed to look old, or old-fashioned.  Hits the mark for me (even the new composite hockey stick inside the rink). 

39 minutes ago, nux4lyfe said:

I think that they should have left the 'Vancouver' on the top and added 'British Columbia' at the bottom.

They're gonna need to add 'Canada' too..

It's not just a Canadian league, have to make sure the fans know which country the team is from. 

• Cheers 1