Just now, DeNiro said:

_____ - Pettersson - Podkolzin

_____ - Horvat - Boeser

Gadjovich - Madden - Virtanen

Hughes -

Juolevi - Woo

Demko

Diepietro

Depth is starting to look very good. Still need some talent on the left wing. I would love to see them go hard after Panarin. I think he'd be a great fit on the top line with Petey and Boes.

Bring on the Ruskies! 

3 minutes ago, IBatch said:

The fact that we got Podz adds a lot more incentive for Tree to return...it was like a two for one ha ha...and he was the BPA even at 4-5 according to a lot of rankings (not mock drafts) ISS at 4 ahead of Cozens and Dach et al.

I'll take Podkolzin and Tryamkin over Broberg, Seider, or even Byram and Tryamkin

We just got a potential offensive superstar and have Try coming back. Our back end will be fine in a year

• Cheers 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, DeNiro said:

_____ - Horvat - Boeser

Hughes -

Juolevi - Woo

Demko

Diepietro

Depth is starting to look very good. Still need some talent on the left wing. I would love to see them go hard after Panarin. I think he'd be a great fit on the top line with Petey and Boes.

Panarin is definitely a good possibility for free agent forwards... a real talent.

But at the same time I'd like to see the Canucks spend real money on a good free agent defenseman.

2 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

It's worked out well for me in NHL19, which is where I do all my scouting.

:lol:

• Cheers 2

Just now, 18W-40C-6W said:

I'll take Podkolzin and Tryamkin over Broberg, Seider, or even Byram and Tryamkin

We just got a potential offensive superstar and have Try coming back. Our back end will be fine in a year

This is where it's at ... we're looking really good. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, 18W-40C-6W said:

Yeah ok...you lost me at taking Pod over Byram haha.

12 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

Give it up, Tryamkin has already said he is coming back for another try. Relax. 

Try? 

Do or do not. There is no try. 

Get real. Tryamkin isnt likely coming back, and if he does he wont be near as good as if he had stuck it out. 

He can keep his “russian privilege “ in the khl at this point. 

• Wat 2

5 minutes ago, FlyLow_ said:

Love the kids play style, obviously don't love the Russian factor but just glad we drafted size with skill. Biggest need, bar none. Can't trade for it. The Canucks table looked deflated and possibly mad, I'm assuming they were trying to accomplish much more and failed but I'm still good with the pick.

Hoping we can pick up ville heinola with our 2nd.

nevermind.. 

4 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

_____ - Horvat - Boeser

Hughes -

Juolevi - Woo

Demko

Diepietro

Panarin Pettersson Podkolzin would make a fascinating ppg line.