The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers, Oct 2, 2019, 7 PM

Rate this topic

KyoNami

Gaudette needs the rest. I like the 3rd line and remember Green saying during camp that LE and Leivo had chemistry. 

Virtanen needs to prove himself before advancing up in the lineup and will be interesting to see him on a heavy line with Beagle and Schaeller. 

45 minutes ago, aGENT said:

@luckylager I've got some Philips Pils (and a backup Bridge Blood Orange Bourbon) all ready to go for tonight. Cheers bruh!

1db5601c76b1eaa0acb0174687a5be97_640x640

a64fae19ad1be3bbdf210142f3ed3398_640x640

Nice choices!

I'm going down to Phillip's after work to get my growler filled

Not too sure which flavour I'll choose, but their pil is very reliable.

Hockey is back! Drink up!

Go Canucks Go!

• Cheers 2

5 minutes ago, Nicklas Bo Hunter said:

kinda crazy that Eriksson is on the 3rd line lol

Cannot have a 10+ million 4th line, it would be ridiculed throughout the league and used an an example of bad cap management.

Much better to have a 10+ million 3rd line

If they do want to improve Jake's trade value why don't they put him on the line with Pettersson and 1rst PP unit, it might build up his confidence and value. What a waste of a 6th overall pick.

4 minutes ago, Mackcanuck said:

Our bottom six compared to their bottom 6

EF419ZMXYAURcxg.jpg

Canucks are in trouble, how do they match up with those physical guys? They have to play Hughes and Stecher at some time and I don't think Eriksson or any of the bottom six are asking for a dance card with any of those guys. If Jake does there goes his shoulder again.

• Wat 5

Hmmm...finally...finally..finally. Now that autumn has arrived the one great thing is that hockeyseason finally starts. On the coilers side i see an intersting addition that i know quite well from the SHL Joakim Nygard, hes got some serious drive in his skating and a nose for the net so as a swede thats exciting stuff. Personally im really excited to finally see how Peteys preseason training has paid off and how the new lines fit together as a team. Im hoping for the best....where the young guys take the game to a new level and the new additions find perfect chemistry. If so then its definetly playoff time....Lets go Nucks!