The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers, Oct 2, 2019, 7 PM

Rate this topic

KyoNami

Just now, vinny_in_vancouver said:

Not sure what game you have been watching, but Bo had Draisatl defended well until the rebound came, and when Bo saw the guy in front of the net with all of a sudden a prime opportunity, he left Draisatl to tryto push the puck to the sides. Edmonton arguably should not have had a rebound in that situation. As a player, you need to expect that shots that go like that to the goalie will be swallowed up and if not, then all hell just breaks loose when there's an opponent already in front of the net. Btw, Markstrom just gave up another potentially juicy rebound right now, and it's a good thing McDavid missed it.

That was 100% Bo, sorry

• Wat 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, b3. said:

Eriksson actually looks good.

I agree. He's been in the right place all 4 times the puck has been anywhere near him. Going hard to the net on that Leivo shot for the tip or the rebound, good PK.

If *this* is the Eriksson we get this year, ALL YEAR (that's the key) I've got no problem with him.

Just now, vinny_in_vancouver said:

Not sure what game you have been watching, but Bo had Draisatl defended well until the rebound came, and when Bo saw the guy in front of the net with all of a sudden a prime opportunity, he left Draisatl to tryto push the puck to the sides. Edmonton arguably should not have had a rebound in that situation. As a player, you need to expect that shots that go like that to the goalie will be swallowed up and if not, then all hell just breaks loose when there's an opponent already in front of the net. Btw, Markstrom just gave up another potentially juicy rebound right now, and it's a good thing McDavid missed it.

Pucks rebound

Bo left his man

I'm not mad at Bo or Marky. I'm frustrated that the team is having a typical piss poor start. 

It's a theme under Green

• Cheers 1