I’ve always wanted a bottom 6 of:

3- Baer Gaudette Leivo/Virtanen 

4- Sutter Beagle Motte 

anyone saying what about pk:

Pk1 Sutter Motte

pk2 Leivo Beagle 

pk3 Horvat Pearson

Baertschi can take either Leivo or Pearson’s spot on the power play 

I understand waiving Baertschi due to cap savings but he’s our 5th best offensive forward behind Petterson Boeser Horvat Miller 

also the PP2 is lacking a play maker.

When leading after 2 periods the Canucks could switch Gaudette with Sutter so Sutter can Centre the 3rd line and beagle 4th.

• Upvote 3

Just now, Dumb Nuck said:

In all honesty I’m not impressed at all so far but at least we’re nit the Oilers.

Yeah it is a little sloppy,  it will take a few games for all the new guys to form chemistry.

Markstrom looks great tonight though.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, CanuckGAME said:

I like Goldy too and want him on the team  but I disagree hes shown more than Jake.

Goldy has gotten 10x the opportunities that Jake has gotten.  When has Jake had his opportunity in an offensive roll besides his 3 or 4 games with the Sedins during their last season..

Jake's constantly told hes a grinder and has to hit and grind and gets no other opportunities.

Eh I think both of there time with Nucks is coming to an end soon anyways. Been supporting Jake from the start, but he got outplayed by almost everyone at camp. Can’t be thinking each year that he “might” turn into that player like we all expected. Feels like he going the wrong direction.

1 minute ago, SILLY GOOSE said:

Id say Eriksson has been solid every shift so far.  Showing some jump.  Lets get the garbage man set up in front of the net now

He looks like he gives a damn. That’s more than I could ever say about him.

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, canuck2288 said:

1-1 it would be great if we had some o from our bottom 6 like Gaudette, Baer and Goldy 

but we will stick with plugs like Schaller 

makes sense 

Schaller has played well so far especially on the PK 

• Wat 1
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Grape said:

IDK why more people aren't saying this!

Our bottom 6 was by far the worst in the league last year statistically. And what did we do? We kept it the same basically. 

With what we've added to our top 6, we should be able to slide guys like Baertschi down to the bottom 6, to play with another offensive weapon like Gaudette. Instead neither of them "fit" apparently. 

How are the bottom 6 not playing well?  Their job, literally, is to match up with other teams top players and not get scored on.  Far as I can tell it's 1-1.