The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks Goal Song Petition on Change.org

Rate this topic

raad_luongo

43 minutes ago, kurtis said:

I know it's from a long time ago and many other teams have even used it, but I loved it so much! Man I miss the skate. 

gary glitter  google his name and then you will know why that song should never be played, people are already mad that it was used in the new joker movie 

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, raad_luongo said:

Why have you not seen your way out virgin ? Who even talks about looks on a forum lol.

Lol

They're lyrics from the song you hate so badly.

Kids these days, they'll never know love because they'll never bang to hair rock. 

Poor little fellas

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

19 hours ago, canuckster19 said:

Do people not like Holiday? I always liked it as our goal song.

Holiday is good, but that song represents a different era of Canucks hockey.   That song was synonymous with the Gillis/Sedin era and had it’s “day in the sun” so to speak.

As far as the current song goes, I neither like nor dislike it.

My favorite goal song was Electric Clutch - worry.    One of the best goal songs in the league at the time in my opinion.   I wish the Canucks had kept that.

• Cheers 1

22 minutes ago, Hindustan Smyl said:

Holiday is good, but that song represents a different era of Canucks hockey.   That song was synonymous with the Gillis/Sedin era and had it’s “day in the sun” so to speak.

As far as the current song goes, I neither like nor dislike it.

My favorite goal song was Electric Clutch - worry.    One of the best goal songs in the league at the time in my opinion.   I wish the Canucks had kept that.

I liked Gold on the Ceiling from 2014 as well 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, the grinder said:

gary glitter  google his name and then you will know why that song should never be played, people are already mad that it was used in the new joker movie 

Yikes what a scum bag. Too bad because I loved the song so much. Terrible person.