The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Devils Oct 19 10 AM - European game of the week edition

Rate this topic

ForzaTikare

33 minutes ago, buddyguy said:

To cook scrambled eggs and Turkey bacon, or place an order for McDonald's breakfast? :mellow: #firstworldprobs

By the time I read this, I feel like you've already gone to , and eaten McDonalds 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

McDonalds  is tainted with small pieces of slugs, and snails and puppy dog tails!....wait , that might be something else..

Then they slide it on the floor and throw it into a wrapper from 7 feet away.  Done.

• Haha 2

46 minutes ago, buddyguy said:

To cook scrambled eggs and Turkey bacon, or place an order for McDonald's breakfast? :mellow: #firstworldprobs

Always, always make home made if given the option. Better financially and for your health.

My boys and I will be enjoying some spiced banana, walnut, oatmeal, flax and spelt pancakes with fresh fruit and bacon before the game.

Oh, and some fresh ground and brewed latte's for the wife and I :)

GCG! :towel:

Edited by aGENT
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 3

Just now, aGENT said:

Always, always make home made if given the option. Better financially and for your health.

My boys and I will be enjoying some spiced banana, walnut, oatmeal, flax and spelt pancakes with fresh fruit and bacon before the game.

.....wrapped in kale amirite?

25 minutes ago, Pete M said:

Here's to some depth in Utica...wonder if management is going to watch the Utica game after the jersey game...quick trip to Utica and back.

Boucher 4gp 7pts

Goldy 3gp 7pts

Lind 4gp 6pts

Baer 3gp 5pts

MacEwen 4gp 5pts

Bailey 4gp 4pts

Dmen

Rafferty 4gp 3pts +8

Blujus 2gp 2pts +6

Brisebois 4gp 2pts +2

Teves 4gp 1pt +9

OJ 4gp 1pt -3

I hope this turns around quick.

OJ should be Utica’s best Defencman .

5 minutes ago, aGENT said:

My new go to at work is plain, no fat yogurt with sliced almonds, walnut pieces, banana and a bit of maple syrup on top.  Don't know if this is a dessert or breakfast or what...but it's soooo good.

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

My new go to at work is plain, no fat yogurt with sliced almonds, walnut pieces, banana and a bit of maple syrup on top.  Don't know if this is a dessert or breakfast or what...but it's soooo good.

Add some hemp hearts ;)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1