The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Why we aren't playing Louie...silly answers only.

Rate this topic

danjr

We aren't playing him because he might make a hit so thunderous that it blows the boards out of place, causing the arena floor to crack, which could cause the arena to collapse, the shock of which might cause an earthquake, which could turn into volcanic activity all around the ring of fire, which could erupt into a super-volcano, which could cause the sea floor to rupture and water to flood into the mantle en-masse, which then causes a chain reaction to to core of the earth, which could then explode...

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, smithers joe said:

sick topic. louie doesn’t deserve this. losing faith in cdc'ers

We also didn't deserve to watch him embarrass the city and the organization with his horrible play. Besides, I am sure the millions of dollars he made being a huge disappointment more than cushions the sting of a joke thread on a forum he'll never see.

• Wat 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, RWMc1 said:

Sorry Joe, I got caught up in the silliness.

Also, I think Loui knows better than to read CDC.

what about his wife and kids? it is the same as going to his house and telling his family that you hate their father and you don’t want him to exist anymore. 

5 minutes ago, N7Nucks said:

We also didn't deserve to watch him embarrass the city and the organization with his horrible play. Besides, I am sure the millions of dollars he made being a huge disappointment more than cushions the sting of a joke thread on a forum he'll never see.

His play was never horrible though. Players used in a defensive role are always targeted on CDC. (Virtanen and Schaller lately)  His comments in Sweden magnified a target that was already on his back. His salary only intensifies the vitriol and hyperbole.

5 minutes ago, smithers joe said:

what about his wife and kids? it is the same as going to his house and telling his family that you hate their father and you don’t want him to exist anymore. 

I hear you. Even the Sedins family took that when so many attacked them in their final season.