The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Florida Panthers at Vancouver Canucks | Oct. 28, 2019

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

Statement game.

Much better close out, instead of giving up a goal after the Panthers scored to make it 5-2, we replied by killing the penalty and score a goal to crush their momentum. Lesson very much learned!

Absolute dynamite performance by everyone. This team could do some serious damage if we make the playoffs!

:towel:

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, sonoman said:

What have you done with Tim Schaller and where did you hide last years guy?  Every game “he’s played his best game as a Canuck” only to surpass it the next game.  This is the Tim Schaller JB signed for

proper off-season can do wonders.

• Cheers 2

Wow!

Two words come to mind : effort and balance. Every line got goals, defence was involved offensively, every player hustled. Good win for Demko.

And, oh, try as I might, on the Sportsnet telecast, I just couldn’t hear a cow bell....

Go Canucks Go!!!!

I believe!!!

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, SergioMomesso said:

I can’t believe some analysts believe the Panthers are the dark horse of the east. I see another top 4 pick for them next June. 

This just wasn't there game. Goaltender put them in a huge hole and deflated the team. They also played last night. They'll be fighting for a spot come playoff time.

• Upvote 3