The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks VS Kings, October 30, 2019 -- "Don't Lose to a Team Like That!" Edition

Rate this topic

therodigy

Just now, 10pavelbure96 said:

This team looks dangerous and elite. Yes I know we have had pretty good octobers even in our crap years but this team looks so confident and technically sound. We aren't winning cause of luck that's for sure.

We can hang with the best of them and we are constructed for the new NHL. 

So happy 

or because were getting bailed out by great goaltending ..  were scoring !!!!!  

Just now, 10pavelbure96 said:

This team looks dangerous and elite. Yes I know we have had pretty good octobers even in our crap years but this team looks so confident and technically sound. We aren't winning cause of luck that's for sure.

So happy 

What is really impress is that our best players are still very young, they still have some un-tap potentials, this is shaping up to be a core made of up really elite group of guys that would make hockey really fun to watch.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Darius said:

Remember all those years those clowns would rag doll us.. 

yeah our young guys are skating circles around them 

So satisfying. Those mofos were so cocky and rubbed it in our faces all the time. Now it’s our time. Show them no mercy!!

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, 10pavelbure96 said:

So happy 

You know we are one of the only two teams that are at or above average in every major advanced stat.  The other team is Montreal 

• Upvote 1