The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Ducks, November 1, 2019 // 7.00 PM PT // SNP

Rate this topic

ItalianCanuck1

29 minutes ago, J-23 said:

I’ve been watching couple of Canucks video and I really like how good of a team guy Sutter is. Everyone on the team seems to love him.

Plays pretty solid most of the time as well, don’t get why he gets so much hate here…

Super long stretches of uninspired hockey.

He is good enough that you really notice him when he is on.

• Upvote 2

So... I have just gained mad respect for a New Jersey devil.... I know I know yuck... but I do. Little jack was smoke tonight... took hit the boards no helmet.... so Kyle Palmeri ( not a tough guy or a fighter in my world ) was the closest guy... he sees this... and doesnt cheapshot the hitter... he fights him... he stands his ground and says no... we will all defend our stars!!! It gave me respect for him. 

This related to the canucks.... we have our own hughes and a petty...  if anyone touches any of them... that should be the reaction tonight or any night... closest guy... let's go ding ding!!

Go canucks go

Roast some ducks tonight

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, The Aquamen said:

Well this is a big month for us, November 15 games on the schedule. This will show us and everybody, who we really are. 

make my words ( as Ricky from the TPB ) would say :canucks:

I think it’s our most important month of the year. Need 22 of 30 points to be taken seriously. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, karvalegov said:

Just hoping JV18 continues to perform and grow his game on the Capt Horvats Line.

I’m really wanting Jake to drop ‘em and go tonight.  We need someone to step up and take Furley’s place.  FIGHT Jake!