The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Ducks, November 1, 2019 // 7.00 PM PT // SNP

Rate this topic

ItalianCanuck1

50 minutes ago, Johnny Torts said:

If Gaud has any place on this roster this season, it’s wing. Let’s hope he puts on a monster performance! 

He is very often in high chance areas getting the puck, and Sutter's stepped up his game. Hopefully they can work some magic.

1 hour ago, Alflives said:

OJ is a big boy.  I'm wondering if he's our Edler replacement for a top four minute muncher in a couple years?  He still needs to do some physical growing it looks to me.  

I said that ..probably close to 2 years ago now...he is a Finn but his overall style reminds me of Edler...But..OJ can pass the puck better and skate better, he just needs to learn how to hit and be physical a bit more.

Oli is still little more than a kid though, he's still only 21 years old...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, tas said:

sven was a top 6 forward on a bad team. he's a borderline nhler on a good team that doesn't have a spot in the top 6 for him. 

either way, he's been a loyal soldier for this team and deserves respect and gratitude. 

Respect and gratitude for filling a wing during our worse years? 

What a pushover

I’m concerned for Ferland.

Ferland has had multiple concussions already in the last few years which is why his physical play has regressed since last season. 

Let’s hope this concussion isn’t as serious as it’s reporting to be. But at this rate, I can’t see Ferland being able to play for a very long time.

• Upvote 4

Just now, Odd. said:

Ferland has had multiple concussions already in the last few years which is why his physical play has regressed since last season. 

Let’s hope this concussion isn’t as serious as it’s reporting to be. But at this rate, I can’t see Ferland being able to play for a very long time.

I’m certain Furley will be able to play, but will be able to be the player we need?  

I know injuries are a part of this, but good on Benning to get the guys up and give them a NHL pay check. I think this is part of it, and I applaud him for it. It builds team unity both here and down in Utica, and lets the guys down in Utica know that the big club is watching and cares.

To me, the more guys that deserve to get a call up and do, builds on what Benning is trying to do...……….

Love it!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, janisahockeynut said:

I know injuries are a part of this, but good on Benning to get the guys up and give them a NHL pay check. I think this is part of it, and I applaud him for it. It builds team unity both here and down in Utica, and lets the guys down in Utica know that the big club is watching and cares.

To me, the more guys that deserve to get a call up and do, builds on what Benning is trying to do...……….

Love it!

Who else did we call up, other than Gaud, that is on a two way? 

I would not mind seeing Getzlaf pay for that elbow on Virt.

Big time.

That was just plain $&!#e.

Maybe Jake with a head of steam, maybe Myers crossing the line with a bit of the high hit, and then everyone in on the  horrorshow starry grazzy twenty-to-one bezoomny dratting to tolchock his collocoll.*

*Nadzat - slang created by Anthony Burgess for his novel, A Clockwork Orange.

...the good, old, dirty, gang violence crazy fighting to clang his bell.

Alex, about to put his droogs in line:

Related image

And so it begins:

Image result for clockwork orange fight terms

If ya can't beat 'em in the alley, ya can't beat 'em on the ice.

image.jpeg

8 minutes ago, Odd. said:

Didn’t he punch Clifford’s helmet and hurt his hand ? There was a picture of it being quite red and swollen.

• Cheers 1