The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Blues @ Canucks Nov 5 2019 7pm SNP

Rate this topic

xereau

2 minutes ago, 189lb enforcers? said:

He was professionally embarrassed and got caught with a poor phrasing or choice of words.

I like that he said something and $&!# on the rival opposition. 

I like that he showed passion and a recklessness.

I know it was poor form, but I like the edge and his disregard for feelz, etc.

I don't was Bo to trash other teams really, but I hope he says things as real as possible. If he crosses the line, so be it. Good, even. This team needs some of that edge. I am enjoying everything they do this year and I bet it gets better and better. 

Bo admitted they heard what DD said and it motivated them so I was glad to hear that.  He also mentioned all the people ragging on Petey and "then he goes bar down and shoves it back in their face"  I think Bo has done a great job so far.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Cali Canuck said:

Bo admitted they heard what DD said and it motivated them so I was glad to hear that.  He also mentioned all the people ragging on Petey and "then he goes bar down and shoves it back in their face"  I think Bo has done a great job so far.

Meh, it was a canned answer, IMO. 

But it’s been all awesome thus far, agreed! 

Can’t wait until puck drop.

The Blues used to be one of my alternate favourites anyways. 

Just now, 189lb enforcers? said:

We know he is a fan of the game and he must be enjoying this season as much as we are. I hope he feels great about what he’s providing the fans with, he should. 

He could have been cheap cheap during the rebuild, but wasn’t. 

He could have been an ass like that Ottawa owner-clown. 

He could have shipped out Benning and blamed Linden early on, but didn’t. 

He may may be a meddling owner, but we’re lucky to have him and I love that he’s a fan, just like us. 

Apparently he was really good friend with Pavel and Gino back in the day.  I think Pavel or Gino mentioned they'd see in some hotel around around the Pacific Coliseum in the ealry 90s.  He's about the same age as Pavel & Gino. 

• Upvote 2

I’m feeling nostalgic...

Anyone remember when the Blues were a perennial powerhouse, like Washington was, but couldn’t seem to get anything going in the playoffs? For years in the early 90s and for several more, they were a great team. 

I miss that era of thuggery and all the magic we were witness to, but I especially miss the era of rugged Dman captains, like Foote, Stevens, Witt and this &^@#ing bastard... what a beauty. 

10737958-F2F7-4241-BD59-D64F80938472.jpeg.deee4434a64bc101883fb82802721492.jpeg

Find and draft one of these please, JB. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1