The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Carolina Hurricanes at Vancouver Canucks | Dec. 12, 2019

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

19 minutes ago, Rick Blight said:

Can't wait to see all the "Trade Markstrom His Value Will Never Be Higher" proposals tomorrow.

Maybe we should expose Marky to the Seattle Expansion Draft if they give us their 2021 - 1st

Just saying! LOL (Joke) 

Edited by janisahockeynut
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Ossi Vaananen said:

Blown dead because we touched it on a delayed penalty, no?

We touched it, but didn't have possession. It should've been a goal, but I'll gladly accept that it wasn't. The refs missed a ton of calls and got caught up making up call after call. 

1 hour ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Pettersson's overtime winner turns out to be his 100th career NHL point and becomes the sixth fastest Swedish player to accomplish it.

ELpOZNcX0AAuPLE?format=jpg&name=large

Both Nilssons and Hedberg were  long time pros before making the NHL and who the heck is Jorgen Pettersson?

1 minute ago, Cali Canuck said:

So Petey has the best 1-timer / slapshot, snapshot and backhand on the team and best or 2nd wrist shot (if BB6 is 100%, like 2017/18 level, his wrister might be better)?

JT Miller had a rocket one timer a couple games back. If he could do it consistently, then he would challenge EP there.

• Cheers 1

12 minutes ago, theo5789 said:

JT Miller had a rocket one timer a couple games back. If he could do it consistently, then he would challenge EP there.

I know but Petey probably scored 10 goals like that already.  I don't think BB6 is 100% yet, but if he doesn't get better Petey has the best shot in every category.  BB6 might be slightly better if he can get back to 2017/18 levels.  His wrister was lethal that season.