The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Flames, December 29, 2019 - 6:30 PM PST -- HNY Edition

Rate this topic

therodigy

40 minutes ago, DS4quality said:

If canucks win tonight I'll have a lot more confidence in the coaching staff... But I understand the concern on the back end. Canucks team defense looks sloppy and tired all the time. Marky has been sharp as ever and totally stealing wins. I think the tools are in the toolkit, but they're still learning to use them... Properly. 

A couple of strong stay-at-home defencemen is a priority for this team to go to the next level, I don't know how JB will accomplish that, but it has to be done.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ItTakesAnArmy said:

The hockey gods don't accept chickens as sacrifices on Sundays, Green may offer up Demko instead depending upon the team's desperation level.

For all that they have won 4 in a row they only moved up one spot,

Calgary is starting to get it together lately and they just might put the pedal down now.

There isn't one Canuck foolish enough to wake up Lucic by getting him plssed off and seeking some pay back.

We'll see.

Are you crying on your Fleury or Gilmour jersey tonight?

26 minutes ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

Really hoping we can get Sutter FULLY healthy here

So we CAN but his asssout in June! We need to clean up the excess cap-commitments squandered away.

I think he runs a Christmas tree farm near Red Deer every December.  The seasons wrapping up so he should be back soon.

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Is it possible the Canucks will have 7 players over 40 points this season? 

Who would have thunk it?

That's why they were smart to go with the ham-&-egg'ers in Oct. Drop the flowery players on the farm. Anyone can grab some pts from Oct-Dec.

Just hope our depth holds up in the 2nd half. League will allow hits like the one that maimed Leivo. Almost saw EP take an 'accidental' knee to the head yest, (from some anonymous LA-stiff)..boys will need heads on swivels.

• Upvote 1