The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] All Star Weekend - Jan 24/25 2020 - Pettersson, Hughes, and Markstrom edition

Rate this topic

xereau

2 minutes ago, hlinkas wrister said:

I'm old enough to remember the first time they tried puck tracking on Fox network. With the terrible definition of tv's back then it was almost excusable but there's no reason for it now.

Especially with everyone owning 65 inch 4k tv now

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Down by the River said:

I mean, it isn't that great... and a 3-3 format probably wasn't a good idea to try and showcase small players... but the fact that there are so many people actually upset by this is pretty pathetic. Men aren't supposed to get upset this easily. 

I'm not upset that the women are playing hockey, it's honestly better then I thought. What is upsetting is that they are forcing it upon fans

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, kylecanuck said:

I have, there was a moment there where I was like hey, everyone deserves a chance. Then I remembered that that's just silly, you should only get what you deserve in life and not get gifted something you haven't earned

You hateful person...

You must be a neo Nazi with such ideas, you awful right winger, you! ;)

I’d like to see EP in the shooting skills competitions and suspect he will earn 10 points in the game and take home a car, if they’re still doing that...?

1 minute ago, peaches5 said:

That's not true. If it was like 15 bucks you'd pay to see it. 

That's too high, you can get preseason canucks tickets for that.  I think they could probably price at $8 a ticket in our market and probably 1500-2500 a game