The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Nucks @ Sharks - Jan 29 2020 - 7:30PM Pacific - SNET

Rate this topic

xereau

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

Sorry to the PC boys, but women should not be doing sports.  And this is coming from a guy who’s wife was an NCAA all American in three sports, and is in two sports hall of fames. 

Its not really a man vs woman thing....just economics.  My male cousin is one of the best marathon runners in Canada, never made a penny.  

Just now, Alflives said:

Sorry to the PC boys, but women should not be doing sports.  And this is coming from a guy who’s wife was an NCAA all American in three sports, and is in two sports hall of fames. 

Remember the whole women in the locker room debacle? 

Gong show.

Mind you, a guy can’t really go watch chicks get dressed after showering - for a job - can they? 

Beats what I do! 

Cassie is must-not watch TV. 

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Alflives said:

wow, is it 1952?

Women can do sports.  Many better than a lot of men.

Chill.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, 189lb enforcers? said:

Remember the whole women in the locker room debacle? 

Gong show.

Mind you, a guy can’t really go watch chicks get dressed after showering - for a job - can they? 

Beats what I do! 

Cassie is must-not watch TV. 

One problem I think is no male can stand women yelling at them and when they get excited it can seem like a yell....which is the end of the road.

• Haha 1