The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Nucks @ Bruins - Feb 04 2020 - 4pm Pacific - SNET

Rate this topic

xereau

1 minute ago, PhillipBlunt said:

No clue, DIb. It’s pathetic. I’m thinking Green neuters his bench when it comes to truculence. There’s been numerous incidents where most coaches would make sure that the opposing team got a taste of their own medicine. Green seemingly isn’t into that. 

Coach Mahhatrick Ghandi, please, use his correct name.

• Haha 1

Just now, PhillipBlunt said:

You’re like an STD, that never goes away. Maybe there’s a cream for the likes of you. 

2 minutes ago, KeslerWho? said:

You're quite the aggressive dude aren't you? Must be a lot of fun to be around 

The game please, Gentlemen.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 2

1 minute ago, canuckledraggin said:

Sorry I just don't see that. That's an automatic offside, because he never loses possession. tapping the puck 1 foot ahead of himself does not mean he lost possession.

that's exactly how offside works

2 minutes ago, Trebreh said:

I know everyone's upset about the off side call but im more infuriated that there was no call on that Greaselick guy for that late hit on Petey! seriously, Roussel better be on that line for the rest of the game and take runs at that scrub. 

Just another reminder we r missing a player that can be a real jack arse when the other team wants to take the game to the gutter with a cheap hit on our star player.

id be happy if we had a guy now that would run kreijci or pastrnak through the boards.

Just now, Justdean10 said:

It starts off offside, but McAvoy doesn't touch it till Kuraly comes back over the line. So it's like having someone shoot the puck in while someone is still in the zone but them coming back out before anyone else goes in to touch the puck.

ok. 

I like this explanation.

Can I still be angry about it?

Just now, Justdean10 said:

It starts off offside, but McAvoy doesn't touch it till Kuraly comes back over the line. So it's like having someone shoot the puck in while someone is still in the zone but them coming back out before anyone else goes in to touch the puck.

How hard is this to understand? 

1 minute ago, Justdean10 said:

So Kuraly could remain offside and McAvoy could dump it in the corner and go pick it up even if Kuraly is offside for 5-6 seconds and tags up?  I remember back in the day the U.S. used wack offside rules.

3 minutes ago, Nooks said:

So just clarifying if you're making a "zone entry" with one foot and are holding the puck with a player offside it's legit as long as you wait for the player to tag up before you touch it again?

Theoretically you could dump it in with a player 4-5 seconds offside then a forchecker entering hitting the guy waiting for the blatantly offside player to tag up and then taking it to the net?

nope, that gets blown down........Mcavoy wasn't in the zone yet, just the puck, as another poster correctly pointed out.  Had McAvoy's skates been completely inside the zone, it would have been offside and both players would have had to tag up again