The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Minnesota Wild | Feb. 06, 2020

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

5 minutes ago, Junkyard Dog said:

Boeser no goals in 10 games.

Gaud no goals in 14 games.

These guys not scoring doesn't help since their role is to provide offense. I don't know when we should be concerned, especially with Boeser who's been off all year. IDC how many assists he has with Petey/Miller, Virtanen could of had just as many points, maybe more if he was there all year and on the #1 PP. You can't argue that he hasn't been off this year. Boeser passing while in the slot doesn't help. Don't know if it's a confidence thing or what but we need him at his best moving forward.

Lack of response has been the trend the longest time. We've been buttery soft. I can see why there's speculation to get Simmonds. Need more grit and bite. Get Schaller and Eriksson out of the lineup. Keep Mac in and for the love of the hockey gods hope Ferland gets 100%. We DESPERATELY need him back.

Alright road trip but it's the time of year that you need your players to nut up and come up big. We can't afford people to be off and to be this soft.

hey I love Green as our coach, but I don't think he is getting the guys prepared for the playoffs

• Wat 2

Well blarg.. not a good way to end a road trip. Sucks we lost the last couple of games. Marky kept the boys in it. Petey was definitely missed in this one. Hope the boys regroup and be well prepared for the upcoming contest against the Phlegms. Also hoping Petey will be back in time for this one. GCG!

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, bree2 said:

we didn't play a great game but the refs sucked big time, bottom  line both Jake and Zack stepped up. the lines were not great, but hey the guys are at the end of a 5 game road trip and they look exhausted, this bickering you are doing is not showing that you are a fan of the team. it is showing the opposite. 

Yeah I actually agree 

I did make some dumb comments 

I think I took out the frustration of EP getting the cheap shot out on the team and coach in general when really I am pissed at the refs, league and the Bruins 

• Cheers 2

10 minutes ago, JoshuaGuy said:

Pearson, Horvat, Boeser, Gaudette, Eriksson simply haven't been good enough. That's most of our top 9. Take away EN points. Miller and Pettersson can't be our only offense. 

ya Miller scored but he  has not been good for  a couple of games, lots of mistakes like all our guys

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wat 2

2 minutes ago, DIBdaQUIB said:

Hand hits helmet...helmet hits head...cut and blood ensue...sounds like mac landed at least one.

He landed 7... all in the helmet. He probably scratched him on the way down as they were falling.  Anyone who was ever  fought much on the ice knows that happens once in a while.

Just now, JoshuaGuy said:

Lol. He plays tougher than half our lineup, especially when a scoring opportunity arises. 

He is more of the same. How many times have we've been through calling him up and seeing that already? Honestly how do you think Goldobin would of responded in a game like this?

I'd rather call up Bailey who has size and speed or even Lind who has that sort of bite before I'd ever call up Goldy.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Standing_Tall#37 said:

He landed 7... all in the helmet. He probably scratched him on the way down as they were falling.  Anyone who was ever  fought much on the ice knows that happens once in a while.

He may just have likely cut him by  driving the helmet I this forehead.  I give the decision  to foligno but he didn't get away unscathed and any damage caused was caused by Mac.

• Cheers 3

2 minutes ago, Standing_Tall#37 said:

We need documented evidence in the form of stills from the fight showing your theory before we take it into consideration. Are you up to the task?

• Haha 1