The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Flames @ Canucks | 02.08.2020 - 7:00PM PST - CBC | Tkachuk the Mutant NHL Turtle

Rate this topic

Brad Marchand

1 minute ago, stawns said:

AG's line was not working with Boeser and it picks up when Jake is on the line, so I guess that was the reason, and I see the temptation, but Petey's line was rolling with Jake on it and should not have been messed with. 

Then maybe Boes on Bo's wing, Sutter with Gaud and Erikson with Beags.

Just now, stawns said:

AG's line was not working with Boeser and it picks up when Jake is on the line, so I guess that was the reason, and I see the temptation, but Petey's line was rolling with Jake on it and should not have been messed with. 

We need to see whether or not Jake can be a top 6 consistently.  I'm not convinced on Gaud as the solution on the third line.  Good on him for playing his way onto the team, but I don't think it's working.

1 minute ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Virtanen was producing consistently when he was given a chance in the top-six. Now he is pointless in four straight game while playing in the bottom-six.

I think it's actually time tomove AG to the wing and put Sutter back in the middle where he belongs.

Miller Petey Jake

Pearson Bo Boes

Erikkson Sutter AG

Rous Beagle Schaller

• Upvote 1

Just now, Pickly said:

The Canucks have been soft for years. You’re a fool if you think dressing Mac is gonna make any difference than the way the team plays. It stems from the top and trickles down. 

we would at least throw a friggin hit and get in a fight. 

our coach is allergic to roughing up the opposition.