The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

SEDIN WEEK

Rate this topic

redhdlois

What a great ceremony. It was so thoroughly enjoyable that an hour went by and it felt so short. Well done by the Canucks organization organizing this and well done on the speeches by everyone. A great night for a pair of the greatest Canucks of all time.

I suppose if I could've changed something, it's that I wished the people on stage could hear the speeches. Would've been nice to see the reactions from the players getting acknowledged and ribbed. I'm sure the players would've just laughed at the jokes, but unfortunate to see them sitting there a bit dumbfounded not knowing what's going on. But man, you could tell it was a close group when they could dish it out on each other like that and I'm sure this was just the jokes for the public to hear.

Edited by theo5789
  • Cheers 1

That was a great ceremony, best one so far. 

Does anyone know everyone Burke was referring to about the hostility and bad tension in the group that was there?

I'm thinking Benning/Aquaman and Linden but wondering if there is more.

Edited by Kooner91

11 minutes ago, Kooner91 said:

That was a great ceremony, best one so far. 

Does anyone know everyone Burke was referring to about the hostility and bad tension in the group that was there?

I'm thinking Benning/Aquaman and Linden but wondering if there is more.

Perhaps some hostility from Gillis and maybe Nonis as well, but they were willing to put their differences aside for the Sedins.