The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

US media report North Korea leader Kim Jong Un is brain dead (after surgery)

nuckin_futz

34 minutes ago, Dazzle said:

Maybe, but what stops those intelligent people who are on your side to begin with from seizing power? Like it or not, Kim Jung Un is in power because he has ensured himself to be the case, which often uses force. He has earned the loyalty of the military, and they are not stupid.

It's the chicken or the egg thing.  He wouldn't be in a position of power if his parents were both farm labourers (and didn't rise above that).  You need more than the last name obviously....but it sure as heck, gives you a head start on the competition.  Just my opinion of course.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, You Mad Bro? said:

I hear you mate. To answer your question I was more hassling the left. Which I hope you could agree takes some spine in a place where the opposite is the popular opinion. Don’t want to attack anyone personally. But I do think that party has gone off the rails. And I’m not defending Trump. He’s an anomaly haha. But I do consider myself conservative. Cheers friend. 

I'm glad to see those two things together. Its scary to me that many Canadians actually support Trump in the name of being a 'conservative'. Trump is not a conservative, economically or socially. 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy McGill said:

I'm glad to see those two things together. Its scary to me that many Canadians actually support Trump in the name of being a 'conservative'. Trump is not a conservative, economically or socially. 

Well, he was always a Democrat, up until he ran to be POTUS.  

I mean weren't the Clintons sitting front row at his wedding or something?

On 4/22/2020 at 10:20 AM, Lancaster said:

Well, he was always a Democrat, up until he ran to be POTUS.  

I mean weren't the Clintons sitting front row at his wedding or something?

Just comes to show you that the difference between Dems and Repubs aren't quite as big as they make it out to be.

• Cheers 1

On 4/22/2020 at 7:52 AM, You Mad Bro? said:

Which I hope you could agree takes some spine in a place where the opposite is the popular opinion. 

Posting anonymously does not take any spine, even if the opinion is counter to most.

• Cheers 1

4 hours ago, Dazzle said:

Just comes to show you that the difference between Dems and Repubs aren't quite as big as they make it out to be.

Sometimes I wonder if that is the reason some anti-Republican/Democrats spew such vitriol..... sometimes people just can't stand looking at their own reflection.  Instead of actually trying to rationalize and understand things... some just compartmentalize and cherry-pick what they demonize as some sort of twisted way to lie to themselves to feel morally superior. 

• Like 1

Report that China has sent a medical team to North Korea to attend to Kim Jong Un

Fri 24 Apr 2020 23:09:58 GMT

Reuters with the report citing "three people familiar with the situation."

• The sources declined to be identified given the sensitivity of the matter.
Chinese doctors along with officials are part of the team sent to NK
  • delegation led by a senior member of the Chinese Communist Party's International Liaison Department left Beijing for North Korea on Thursday
Link to the Reuters piece for (a little) more. 
---
Rumours circulated last concerning the health of Kim, everything from he was recuperating following cardiovascular surgery, to he was brain deed, to he was dead.
  • Kim was last seen in public April 11. 
  • He missed NK test missile firings on April 14
  • He missed the 'Day of the Sun" celebration of his grandfather and the country's founder, Kim Il Sung on April 15.

14 minutes ago, nuckin_futz said:

Report that China has sent a medical team to North Korea to attend to Kim Jong Un

Fri 24 Apr 2020 23:09:58 GMT

• The sources declined to be identified given the sensitivity of the matter.
Chinese doctors along with officials are part of the team sent to NK
  • delegation led by a senior member of the Chinese Communist Party's International Liaison Department left Beijing for North Korea on Thursday
Link to the Reuters piece for (a little) more. 
---
Rumours circulated last concerning the health of Kim, everything from he was recuperating following cardiovascular surgery, to he was brain deed, to he was dead.
  • Kim was last seen in public April 11. 
  • He missed NK test missile firings on April 14
  • He missed the 'Day of the Sun" celebration of his grandfather and the country's founder, Kim Il Sung on April 15.

Probably china that did it know they are going to finish the job.

As reported by Kuki News, Korean Peninsula expert Jang Sung Min, who is the chairman of the board of WNPF quoted a source revealing that Kim Jong Un is currently in very serious condition. While explaining the situation, he said:

Kim Jong Un's health condition is very serious, and just this morning, the North Korean administration came to the conclusion that it will be impossible for him to recover.

It was also reported that when the source was asked to confirm whether the North Korean leader has died or not, he reportedly avoided giving a direct answer and said, "That's all you need to know."

Chairman Jang interpreted the response and revealed that they are acknowledging the talks about Kim Jong Un's passing. However, he added that "We have to separate all the risks that the news of his passing will bring and prepare countermeasures to reach scenario" while adding that "Until Kim Jong Un reappears as North Korea's executive of state affairs, we have to assume he has passed away and take necessary diplomatic measures."  

--------------   

The crazy thing is that North Korea is so &^@#ed that this could either be 100% true and he's vegetative or dead, or it's a ploy where he springs back to "life" stronger than ever as part of the typical propaganda machine.  

Neither would surprise me.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2

I'm thinking a lifetime of overindulgence, heavy smoking, morbid obesity and probably diabetes has put an end to KJU. There are rumours that he collapsed the other day, was rushed to hospital, and was operated on by a very nervous and apparently inexperienced doctor. An urgent appeal went out to China to send a team of surgeons to Pyongyang. I'm thinking this talk of a vegetative state does not sound good. I think the Evil Sister takes over and lobs a few missiles into the north Pacific somewhere, just to let Trump know she can play, too. But can she out-manoeuvre the military? That will tell the tale. Oh, and by the way, first Kim's brother (Kim Jong-Nam) was assassinated in Malaysia in 2017 by "North Korea" and now Kim Jong-Un is on death's door. And who is still here? The Evil Sister, Kim Yo Jong, that's who. I rest my case.

2 hours ago, Curmudgeon said:

I'm thinking a lifetime of overindulgence, heavy smoking, morbid obesity and probably diabetes has put an end to KJU. There are rumours that he collapsed the other day, was rushed to hospital, and was operated on by a very nervous and apparently inexperienced doctor. An urgent appeal went out to China to send a team of surgeons to Pyongyang. I'm thinking this talk of a vegetative state does not sound good. I think the Evil Sister takes over and lobs a few missiles into the north Pacific somewhere, just to let Trump know she can play, too. But can she out-manoeuvre the military? That will tell the tale. Oh, and by the way, first Kim's brother (Kim Jong-Nam) was assassinated in Malaysia in 2017 by "North Korea" and now Kim Jong-Un is on death's door. And who is still here? The Evil Sister, Kim Yo Jong, that's who. I rest my case.

Isn't he like 35?