The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

WCQF: (3) Dallas Stars vs. (6) Calgary Flames | Stars win series 4-2

Rate this topic

2020 Stanley Cup Playoffs | Round 1  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/14/2020 at 02:30 AM

4 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Would be similar to last year when Colorado beat the living crap out of them and showed the world that the Flames are a team full of cowards. 

I can't think of a better or more deserving ending than Tkapuke having to sit and watch this. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, TNucks1 said:

pretty sure it did in 2015

Refresh my memory, I’ve been a ‘Nucks fan since day one so naturally I have consumed a lot of alcohol over the year so my memory ain’t what it used to be. I have also blocked out a lot of memories to help keep my sanity.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Green Building said:

Both series' would be run and gun, and I respect the Avs as much as Vegas. 

Agreed. I don't think the Canuck will get by either team, but really want the boys to have a chance to prove me wrong.

Gotta end the Champs... hopefully tomorrow.

• Cheers 3

1 minute ago, Dumb Nuck said:

Refresh my memory, I’ve been a ‘Nucks fan since day one so naturally I have consumed a lot of alcohol over the year so my memory ain’t what it used to be. I have also blocked out a lot of memories to help keep my sanity.

we were in the same position as the flames up 3-0 and they came back 6-3 but not 7-3 lol and it was against the flames when ferland was crushing us.

1 minute ago, luckylager said:

Agreed. I don't think the Canuck will get by either team, but really want the boys to have a chance to prove me wrong.

Gotta end the Champs... hopefully tomorrow.

Nah same, and we gotta get through the Blues first. This whole "I'd rather play team x" thing was always stupid to me as you gotta go all the way anyways.

• Cheers 3

You know, at least with that Game 6 of us vs Calgary there was still hope for us, it was 5-4 until the last minute,this has just been sad to watch. Maybe a better comparison would have been that Islanders 7-4 win against us. Anyway, I was hoping they'd get to 40+ shots and they managed that! Reasonable goals ftw!