The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks vs Blues game 6. Canucks lead 3-2. 6:45pm!

Rate this topic

You Mad Bro?

59 minutes ago, bree2 said:
Told the NHL is likely moving up the start date for Round 2, pending the outcome of tonight's games. If the Flyers & Canucks win & move on, Round 2 could start as early as tomorrow. If Round 1 ends Sunday, Round 2 will likely begin Monday.

That tweet was posted before the NHL announced the Round 2 schedule. There is a follow-up to that tweet:

• Vintage 1

1 hour ago, debluvscanucks said:

Asking for a friend:  what is an acceptable time to crack the first "pre game" beer?

I used to think there was a "too early" time, but i'm way past that now...i'm like people have baileys & coffee, mimosas & other at breakfast. Plus, i've watched a lot of food travel shows, including my favourite Anthony Bourdain and i've learned that there's a lot people in a lot of other countries that drink alcohol all times of day including breakfast! So, with that in mind, cheers & bottoms up! ::D:P

2 hours ago, Goal:thecup said:

Sorry UK fan, I like your posts, but couldn't listen to this over-rated absolute-$&!#e band.

Time magazine had a front cover issue on them saying they were greater than The Beatles.

That was the end of that magazine's credibility for me.

Well, Led Zeppelin destroys them both, so that settles that. 

• Cheers 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, IRR said:

I used to think there was a "too early" time, but i'm way past that now...i'm like people have baileys & coffee, mimosas & other at breakfast. Plus, i've watched a lot of food travel shows, including my favourite Anthony Bourdain and i've learned that there's a lot people in a lot of other countries that drink alcohol all times of day including breakfast! So, with that in mind, cheers & bottoms up! ::D:P

good ole caesers too

• Cheers 1

24 minutes ago, NUCKER67 said:

I wonder. It's do or die for the Blues tonight. You'd think they would go with their #1.

They have 3a and 3b lol. 

All kidding aside, I expect a sharp game from whoever is in net. Our key is to not get discouraged or get away from our game plan if we are having trouble scoring and continue the high pressure attack and keep the shots coming and get some greasy ones. The pretty ones will then follow