The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Golden Knights -SUN AUG 23 7:30PM PACIFIC - NBCSN, CBC, SN, TVAS

Rate this topic

xereau

My daughter and her friend are coming over to watch the game , so no posting on the forum during the game for me :(

I deal with the in game stress on here so I may be a mess by the time I get on the Post Game thread ,  hoping it’s ‘good’ stress  ::D

Stressed Over It GIF by HULU

Stephen Colbert Good Luck GIF

Edited by nucksnavsfan
  • Huggy Bear 2

1 hour ago, debluvscanucks said:

Went to chill my favourite Vancouver Canucks beer glass and it dropped to the ground!  But.....IT DID NOT CRACK/BREAK!!!  It's a sure sign.

You're welcome.

Might have to do it every game if they win ;)

• Cheers 2

7 minutes ago, nucksnavsfan said:

My daughter and her friend are coming over to watch the game , so no posting on the forum during the game for me :(

I deal with the in game stress on here so I may be a mess by the time I get on the Post Game thread ,  hoping it’s ‘good’ stress  ::D

Stressed Over It GIF by HULU

Stephen Colbert Good Luck GIF

I just ignore my kids when they come over and a game's on...they're used to it now.  They just sit behind me and watch the antics as they unfold. Mother of the year stuff.  I actually think they kind of like it.  "K Mom, we're leaving now byyeeee". 

WE NEED YOU NUCKSXXXXXXFAN

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jason10009 said:

Why are the games so late considering there are no audience?  Tough for us die hard Canuck fans in Ontario.

my guess is bruins vs tb is on NBC at 8pm, NHL's main broadcast revenue   

Western teams max revenue at 730pm local time.  

Just now, debluvscanucks said:

I just ignore my kids when they come over and a game's on...they're used to it now.  I actually think they kind of like it.  "K Mom, we're leaving now byyeeee".

Lol , my son and I are both checking forums when the game is on but my daughter not so much and with her friend/roommate coming along , sigh, there’s gonna be talking going on 

• Haha 1

Boycotting Tim Horton's. They're promoting those mini sticks, they have 6:

Crosby - Canadian

McDavid - Canadian

Marner - Canadian

MacKinnon - Canadian

Price - Canadian

Ovechkin - Russian ??? WTF?

I thought Tim Horton's were a very Canadian company, maybe more Canadian than any other company. I guess not though. VAN is the last Canadian team in the playoffs and it would've been real nice if they had a Horvat mini stick. Even Giordano and Wheeler. Why not have all of the captains for the Canadian teams?

Why a Russian player on an American team, Timmy?