The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Vegas Golden Knights | August 29th, 2020 | 6:45pm PT, SNP | R2G3

Rate this topic

Roberts

Just now, -Vintage Canuck- said:

It was showing as a 5:00 pm start and then they changed it to 6:45 pm. Tomorrow's game starts at 7:30 pm.

Ya I knew it changed from 5 but I thought it showed as 7:30 tonight and 6:45 tomorrow guess I got them mixed up geez 

thx ::D

Just now, luckylager said:

Beautiful 

I have some Blue Dream in the greenhouse this year. It flowered a bit later than my other strains, but it's in the greenhouse so should be fine, ripe and ready for the drying rack by Thanksgiving.

Buddy of mine came by and blazed with me the other night. I was about 5 beers deep. First time for me in probably 2 years... anyways, can't handle that mix like I could when I was a kid, I was absolutely mangled. Never again.  :sick:

• Huggy Bear 1

Just now, -Vintage Canuck- said:

I think it requires another update, as the Canucks are the home team. :) 

I wish I could be there :( I miss going to games, I was saving since the start of the season to afford a good seat for a playoff game. Stupid Covid. With this group though I’m gonna get a lot more chances!

1 minute ago, Vicky said:

Just on the ice.

100%... that was unfortunate timing because 5 minutes after that comment he came on the screen speaking out about black lives matter stuff and I felt like a jerk.

Hate that guy on the ice!

Edited by swizzey
  • Cheers 1