The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vegas Golden Knights at Vancouver Canucks | Sept. 03, 2020 | Series tied 3-3

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

2 minutes ago, Canuck-Luck said:

even though Pettersson is not putting up points, he is still finding ways to be effective.

Benning made an excellent pick with him.:towel:

Because the sedins had the inside scoop on petterson.  Sedins told him not to excel and land in 5th for us since we never ever got 1st pick since the sedans. There parting gift to us fans.  Petterson was trained by the sedins.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tortorella's Rant said:

1040 says Jake is OK.

I don't know if the Canadian feeds said anything but on the NBC feed they thought Demko injured his leg, in that net crash by Theodore. Seemed to be favouring it after. I'm a little worried about Thatch, Disaster if we had two injured goalies.

48 minutes ago, CanadianRugby said:

I'll ask the same thing I asked after last game...

Where does this rank in Canuck playoff goalie performance?

Luongo’s Turco series.   McLeans WNP series ... it’s hard to know exactly where but it’s up there.  Game one 94 Kirk McLean vs NYR was a beauty. Wouldn’t win again until game 5.    Don’t know what to say but he’s arrival is now and JB must have a grin the size of a Cheshire Cat right now thinking about the next time Markstrom’s agent calls.   

Also want to say that Motte is definitely the unsung hero of this playoffs and he’s been sung praises too.   I’d rather see him get a shot in the top six then TT or Pearson long term just to see what he can do.   He’s got the pedigree - his hand eye to knock pucks down could definitely translate into tipping pucks, he’s fast and he’s relentless.   Could still kill penalties.   He’s a massive diamond in the rough. 

• Like 2