The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vegas Golden Knights at Vancouver Canucks | Sept. 03, 2020 | Series tied 3-3

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

Just now, WHL rocks said:

Demko pbbly a bit tired tomorrow. Staff need to get him properly rehydrated and he needs to get lots of sleep.

He's young so thats good but he's only played a couple games last few games.

All of a sudden this many shots and back to back 3rd game in 4 nights is a lot to handle after that much time without playing. 

Lehners head will be tired Trying to figure out what happened, we got this

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

This feels like 1994 when we played Calgary and were down 3-1 and came back to win the series 4-3.  It’s destiny.  

Petey will be the new Pavel Bure and score in overtime tomorrow to win the series and take us all the way to the Cup...

I promise...  :)

I don't want it to go to overtime haha My heart honestly can't handle it. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

1 minute ago, Dumb Nuck said:

So Demko played well, you don’t say, how about some credit to Green for playing him?

There was zero doubt Demko would play 

anyone who would suggest anything otherwise is simply not very knowledgeable about the game. Ahem ...I am looking at you 

1 minute ago, Tortorella's Rant said:

But he's not super human. And logic would suggest the bigger the workload the more you're likely to falter along the way. He hasn't yet and hopefully not tomorrow, but.. 

For sure. Im just saying I'm not worried about a 24 year old guy not being able to recover for a back to back.

Time will tell! 

11 minutes ago, I.Am.Ironman said:

Maybe. But I don't see why we can't move to Saturday.. Philly vs NYI is on that day so we could just run after, even better that it's a saturday. Why have 2 western game 7s tomorrow?

They want to start the WCF on Sunday allowing Tampa and NYI/Philly to travel to Edmonton on Sunday and start play on Monday.